Our Mission Statement: To produce the critical battery materials required to support the clean energy revolution
Battery Future Acquisition Corp. is a newly formed blank check company targeting critical battery minerals and related supply chains.
The company plans to target assets or companies along the battery value chain from raw materials mining and processing to midstream refining and battery input manufacturing and recycling. The company will have a strong focus on projects highly leveraged to the transition to a low carbon economy, particularly electric vehicles, and will target strategic assets which contribute to western supply chains. Strong ESG credentials with pathways to low carbon production are a fundamental part of our screening process.
The company has a uniquely qualified team comprised of mining and metals sector executives and bankers to execute on its strategy. The company is supported by heavyweight industry partners, global mining private equity firm Pala Investments and leading global commodities trader and financier, Traxys. Each are represented on the company’s board of directors and will provide access to their unique insights and deal flow.
- Strategically Important Assets: Scale, Expandability, Long Life, Quality Product
- State Jurisdiction: Europe, Americas, Australasia, select parts of Africa
- Established Operations or Near-term Producers
- Low Carbon Strategy Implementation Potential
- Direct Supply Offtake with EV Value Chain
- Strong Management Team and Ability to Leverage Our Board and Management
- Private or Capital Restrained
Note: No individual criteria will entirely determine a decision to pursue an opportunity